Academic papers, books and conference posters
- Boyes, D. H. & Lewis, O. T. (2019). Ecology of Lepidoptera associated with bird nests in mid-Wales, UK. Ecological Entomology:, 44: 1-10.
Full article available as enhanced-PDF here.
- Boyes, D. H. (2018). Lepidopteran lodgers: recording moths from bird nests. Atropos, 62: 42-50.
PDF (2.5MB). Back issues are available from www.atroposbooks.co.uk.
- Boyes, D. H. (2018). Natural history of Lepidoptera associated with bird nests in mid-Wales. The Entomologist's Record and Journal of Variation, 130: 249-259.
- Boyes, D. H. & Lewis, O. T. (2018). Micro-moths in bird nests. Poster presented at: Butterfly Conservation's Eighth International Symposium, 6th to 8th April 2018. Southampton University.
- Boyes, D.H. (2018). Tineidae. In: Langmaid, J.R., Palmer, S M. & M. R. Young (Eds), A Field Guide to the Smaller Moths of Great Britain and Ireland. 3rd revised edition. British Entomological & Natural History Society, Reading.
- Butterflies of Montgomeryshire: a digital atlas. 4rd edition. (2017).
Moth ID resources
- Triple-spotted Clay and Double Square-spot. (2017).
- Identifying the 'autumn thorns'. (2014).
- Identifying Lead-coloured Drab. (2014).